Terms & Conditions
At Brandina Design & Print our priority is to ensure that all of our clients are 100% happy with our services. This is why we offer a Money Back Guarantee on our design services and printing items. There are, however, some conditions that apply.
Please DO NOT continue with your order If you do not agree with anything in the policies. You can contact us directly for rectification.
1. Graphic Design and Printing
Brandina Design & Print requires full payment in advance for all our Graphic Design and Printing services. Our regular customers who have been ordering each month with us for a minimum of 6 months may be eligible for a thirty-day account subject to a credit check and approval.
Please contact us for more information.
1a. Once a design has been approved by you, the customer (such as a logo or any other form of graphic design) you will not be able to change your design concept unless you order a new project. Additional fees may apply if you wish to change your design post-approval, charged at our standard graphic design rate of $80 + GST per hour with a minimum of 2 hours paid up front before the commencement of work.
1b. All print media files such as business cards, flyers, posters, banners, catalogues and anything else that gets printed will be provided to you in a ‘print ready’ format such as PDF only. The original source-file (In Design, PSD or Illustrator file) used to design your print media is not released unless agreed to beforehand. Original source files for print media are available however additional fees may apply. Please speak to your account manager for more information prior to continuing with your order.
1c. You are not locked in with Brandina Design & Print in any way and the ‘Print Ready’ file/s that we provide you are free to be used with any print agency that you desire. We would love for you to print your items with us, however this is your choice.
1d. All artwork files remain the property of Brandina Design & Print until payment has been made in full and the artwork is handed over to you, the customer.
By you using our design services you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
2. Website Design
2a. When purchasing a website from Brandina Design & Print, we require a deposit of 50% of the total project price prior to commencement of work. The balance of the project is then payable upon completion of the project and prior to handover and/or uploading the website to your hosting service account.
2b. Brandina Design & Print require all content, imagery and any other information required for the website to be sent to us before work on your website will commence. This is generally achieved by completing an online design brief and uploading your files to the form. Additional information may also be provided to us via email.
Brandina Design & Print work according to a very strict schedule to meet customer deadlines and timeframes. Failure to provide us with all the content correctly and before we start will delay your project and affect the delivery date. Brandina Design & Print take no responsibility for delays caused by not having the required information on time.
2c. Once the website has been completed and is ready for launch, Brandina Design & Print require the balance to be paid in full in order to have your website uploaded and for handover to take place. Brandina Design & Print take no responsibility for delays caused by payments not being received on time and when due.
2d. A valid hosting account will be required to have your website live. You are free to choose any service provider you wish and then provide your hosting details to your account manager when asked.
2e. Brandina Design & Print will add a signature to the bottom of each website design as standard.
There is a fee of $289 + GST that is payable if you wish to have this signature removed from the footer. Should you choose to have this signature removed from your website, Brandina Design & Print reserve the right to use your website design as part of our online portfolio and may be featured on our website or social media pages.
2f. Removing the signature without written consent by either email or mail is in breach of our Terms and Conditions and as such, we may refuse to provide support, issue warranties or provide any files or artwork in either electronic form or media.
2g. Website performance and warranty – The websites designed & developed by Brandina Design & print come with a performance guarantee and are without defects and the site is working to the standards as per your agreed specifications and requirements. This warranty applies for a period of 30 days (thirty days) after the site has been uploaded and made live. If any issues arise after the warranty period, a service fee is payable.
By you purchasing a website design from Brandina Design & Print you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
3. Brandina Design & Print take no responsibility for mistakes of any kind on websites, printed media or social media/promotional items. We do NOT offer a proof-reading service here and all content is to be supplied in electronic form by you, the customer so that our team can simply copy and paste. An ‘as is’ policy applies to content provided by the client. You will be given numerous opportunities to go over your files prior to them being printed and/or uploaded and it is solely the responsibility of you, the customer to ensure the content provided to us contains no errors and is grammatically correct. Once the design is printed or uploaded for the public to see, corrections required will be charged out at our standard design rate of $80+GST per hour and a reprint may be required at the expense of you, the customer. All approvals for any kind of artwork provided by Brandina Design & Print must be provided to us in writing via email. Approvals will not be taken over the phone or in person.
4. Changes, revisions and all modifications to artwork is required to be provided to us via email. No exceptions. Changes will not be taken over the phone or in person. You are welcome to discuss the changes with your account manager over the phone If you wish, however, the call needs to be followed up with an email of all the instructions discussed prior to changes taking place.
5. Brandina Design & Print aim to deliver your products/service within the timeframe specified. If there are delays, you will be contacted by your account manager so that you are kept up to date with the status of your project. Please read the product information before making a purchase from our website. The timeframe specified refers only to the delivery of the initial draft/concept of your selected service. Revisions to that design, if any, do not have the same time frame and are generally done quicker. It is the responsibility of you, the customer, to ensure that all of our emails to you are replied to in good time with the required information to avoid delays.
10a. Our designers and programmers follow a very strict work schedule to allow us to stick to deadlines. If you, the customer fails to respond to our emails or phone calls in a timely manner, the time-frame guarantee will become void and the project will be pushed back and a new project will start. We allow up to a maximum of 48 hours, not including weekends and public holidays, to hear a response from clients before we start prioritising and moving projects up the queue. The customer may then lose their position in the work schedule. Work will only continue on the project once the current project is finalised. Brandina Design & Print will not cease working on other projects in the event of a delayed response from the client.
FEES AND CHARGES
- – Standard graphic design rate is $80+ GST per hour.
- – Standard website programming rate is $110+GST per hour.
If you require further information about our products and services or you would like to chat about the terms and conditions, please feel free to contact us and one of our friendly staff will be able to assist.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 1st June 2018.